Week 1A Class Preparation-Create Your Blog

I chose this background because I want to start with a clean neutral page...a clean slate if you will. I would like to have my initials with a tag line on the background.  I'm not sure how to do that quite yet.  

I like simple and clean coastal interior design concepts that incorporate natural wood, stone and have pops of color in textiles.  I enjoy styling items in a home or using old items and refurbishing them into something vintage inspired.

The main media platform I plan on using is Instagram. I plan on offering bookshelf, coffee table, dresser styling, painting tutorials etc. I have so many people in my life telling me I should be doing this for a career and I am testing the waters by learning new skills online. Instagram for me seems to be the easiest to navigate and promote my business.  


Comments

  1. I love this! What a cool image! I love that it looks textured and just like I'd imagine a piece of furniture might get an antiqued look using paint and some sandpaper. I love learning how to do things like that! I can't wait to see what you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a very simple start and that you have a clear plan on how you want your blog to look like in the future! The color of the background is a perfect mixture for the image that you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts