Project Activity



For my first post I took a photo of my workspace which is full of inspiration. I wanted to inspire others to make their work environment aesthetically pleasing with artwork on the walls and colorful fabrics on the pillows. 


My second post is the San Diego dog beach in Del Mar.  It was a gorgeous day and the beach always brings me design inspiration…water, hues of blue, sand, sky, a total feeling of relaxation. 


The last post was a project I was working on recently.  I bought some chairs off of Offer Up and a long farm table from a consignment shop.  I took old things and made them beautiful to be enjoyed by my family.  I love cooking and fellowshipping over a meal with others and this project was worth all of the sweat and grit getting it done.  I hope to inspire others to create on a budget to bring about meaningful moments. 



 





Comments

Popular Posts