Week 5 Post 2-My target market



My Target Market

I do not have a real business at the moment, but am hoping to launch my brand soon. My business will be called 

Heather Williams HOME.LIFE.STYLE. It is an influencer business with goals of providing interior design and organizing services, diy online tutorials (i.e how to organize or style your bookshelves, kitchen counters etc.), beautiful and inspiring healthy recipes, landscape and gardening ideas as well as fashion tips and where to buy all of the above.  I do not have social media for this business idea yet, but will be choosing to set up an instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest account first to gain customers/followers.I would like to familiarize myself with YouTube as well.My target market is women between the ages of 25 and 60 who want to create a beautiful life and need some guidance on the how to achieve it. 

Comments

Popular Posts